red polka dots

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!



So I didn't make much for this costume but I did have to show off my little man because he is so darn cute! I made his "belt buckle" out of felt by gluing a star on the front and a loop on the back to tie it on with some rickrack. And I took a $1 bandanna and cut it to the size I wanted, sewed it together, and then sewed it onto his onesie. I attached it to the onesie because otherwise it moved around so much because he is a wiggly monkey!

I have been working on sewing a bag and making a tutorial for it but I ran out of thread on Saturday. I went to Joann's to get some and the line was literally to the back of the store, so I turned around and left. So I should have that up this week now that the Halloween frenzy has died down (hopefully)!

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment